Sunday, April 26, 2009

42 Day Challenge (Day #1)

Today actually went pretty well. There was a time around noon when I desperately wanted some chocolate, but I pushed through it. I cut up a cantaloupe and ate that instead. Then, I actually looked up some healthy recipes online and made a really yummy dinner for all of us!

I kept myself as busy as I could today so I wouldn't think about sweets! Haha! I gave my two dogs haircuts, cleaned the kitchen, did laundry and cooked breakfast, lunch AND dinner! Dustin is pretty happy right now ;)

For some reason my stomach feels HUGE lately! I'm hoping that it is because of the "girl" issues that are due soon and not because I'm getting fatter..sheesh! Hopefully this challenge will help it shrink down soon!

I hope everyone had a great week! Mine was pretty uneventful, but good. I did see this pretty hot air balloon floating above our house the other day. It was pretty cool to see!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Good Luck this week on the challenge!!

AmberParnell said...

Thanks Kristi!! You too!! :)