Sunday, May 3, 2009

42 Day Challenge (Days 5,6 &7) Going into week 2!

Wow! I didn't realize how rough the weekend was going to be! I used one of my cheats two nights ago when I went on a date night with Dustin. We went to dinner and ate yummy Italian food. I was proud of myself because I only ate about a fourth of my food! Then we went and saw the new Wolverine movie...it was great and Ryan Reynolds is pretty! :) It was SO hard not to get popcorn! I LOOOOOVE movie popcorn and the smell of it was torture!! But we were strong and said, "NO!"

Last night was SOOOO SO SO hard!! I worked a wedding and they always feed us along with their guests. Well, they had the famous 2006 Iron Chef winner as their chef!! I was good though. I didn't eat anything fried or any of the delicious looking pastas. I'll be completely honest though....they had the #1 ranked apple cobbler recipe in the world, 10 years running there, and I did try three bites of it. How could I not?????? Does anyone think that should be considered a cheat? If you do, I won't use a cheat next week, but it was only three bites! LOL! It was worth it though! Oh my goodness! It was like Heaven in a spoon! I didn't get to work out because I was at the wedding all day yesterday, but I am feeling sore today from running around everwhere last night and standing on my feet for 9 hours! The wedding was at such a cute location. It's a barn that has been around since the civil war. They've turned it into an event pavilion with a lake behind it and there is also a fine dining restaurant. Check out their website: http://www.angusbarn.com/index.htm If any of you ever come to Raleigh, you should check it out :)

Well, I am going into week 2 now. I'm hoping that I can stay strong. I know that the rest of you are all starting week three so you have been where I am already. I know that you all can be strong and make it! I totally understand how frusterating things can be! I am one of those people who does not lose weight easily! I have to work HARD and sometimes I still don't lose weight! But it will all pay off! I know it!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I don't think it should count as a cheat :) Keep going!! You are doing great and there are so many of us working together!!

Alissa said...

be glad that i don't live close enough to you for us to hang out. or else i would talk you in to eating bad foods.