Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sushi Sushi Sushi!!

Okay...I am really REALLY craving sushi right now! I'm trying to stay away from so much white rice, but boy oh boy I want some sushi!!

I am really excited for this weekend! We have a wedding shoot in Pinehurst, NC and we get to stay in the hotel for free!! For those of you who have never heard of Pinehurst, NC, it is a town based around 8 HUGE golf courses. The US Open is held there, it was voted the best golf course in the US for 2008, famous people and people all over the world are always golfing there. It is beautiful! The photographers I work for are the featured photographers for Pinehurst, so when someone gets married there they have to use our studio. I was there a few weeks ago for a meeting with the wedding planners and I felt like a sheltered little girl. It was so pretty and southern! I loved it! The wedding we are shooting this weekend is a $350,000 wedding! Can you believe that? I can't even fathom what it is going to look like!

I hope everyone is going stong with the challenge this week! It has been great reading all of your emails and stories! They are all very uplifting! There really is strength in numbers! We can do it girls!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

OOOH sounds like so much fun! Have a great time and take great pics!