Wednesday, May 13, 2009

End of week 2, starting week 3!!






Okay, so last week was difficult! There was a lot going on and it was really hard to be good!

On Monday my sister Kristi and I went to Carolina Beach. We hadn't been to the beach yet since we moved to NC and we wanted to check it out. We had so much fun! We haven't been able to have a sister date in a while because our schedules have been so different, but things worked out for us that day. It was a cloudy day, but we still had a lot of fun! We played in the sand, found seashells, got sprayed by the waves...it was great! That night we went and ate at a seafood restaurant. I didn't get anything fried (which is a really big deal for me! I LOVE fried shrimp!!) I got snow crab and ate it without the butter! It was DELICIOUS!! I ate like 2-3 bites of my mashed potatoes and all of my veggies!
































The next day I drove to Asheville, NC to visit Dustin's family. It was so hard to eat healthy on this trip! I used one of my cheats one night when we went out for Chinese food. It was really yummy, but a few of us got really sick afterwards. :( Asheville is so beautiful! It is in the mountains and there are millions of trees and flowers. It's soooooo pretty!! Car rides are always hard to eat healthy too because I am always wanting something to munch on. I stuck with bottled water and sunflower seeds though.

So, at the end of week 2 for me, I weighed myself and I have lost 4 lbs!!! I am so excited! I also measured myself. I have lost a total of 10 inches all over!! I couldn't believe it! I am so excited! I haven't had too hard a time avoiding the fried food, but I still stuggle with the sweets. They have always been my weakness.

I hope all of you are doing great in week 4. I am going strong with week 3. I just ate a really yummy chargrilled chicken and fruit salad from chick-fil-a. If you guys haven't tried one of these you really should! They are AMAZING!!

No comments: